2.1 Except as otherwise expressly permitted by AIG in writing, no materials or software from the Website or any website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by AIG may be copied, displayed, modified, reproduced, reposted, republished, reused, uploaded, performed, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. You may download material displayed on the Website for your personal and non-commercial use only, provided that you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any content of the Website (including but not limited to text, forms, images, audio, video, trademarks or logos) without AIG’s express written consent. AIG neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Website will not infringe rights of third parties. At any time and for any reason, AIG may remove materials or software from the Website.
2.2 Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that you will not:
a) use the Website or any materials contained on the Website to infringe the intellectual property rights of AIG or other third parties in any way;
b) use the Website, or make any attempt to penetrate, modify or manipulate the Website or any of AIG’s hardware or software, in order to:
1) invade the privacy of, or obtain any personal information about, any AIG customer or user of the Website;
2) modify, erase or damage any information contained on the computer of any user connected to the Website;
3) reverse engineer any portion of the Website;
4) perform any action with the intent on introducing to the Website any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, malware or other destructive items; or
5) interfere with or otherwise damage, disable, disrupt, impair, or overburden the Website, its software, its servers or networks;
c) interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website;
d) systematically retrieve content, or use data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, to create a collection, compilation, database or directory, or otherwise harvest data or other information from the Website; or
e) use the Website for any unlawful, unauthorized, fraudulent or malicious purpose.